[Asterisk-Users] T100P PRI Problem

G. Phileomonto gphileomonto at xeon-flux.com
Wed Sep 22 14:59:12 MST 2004

Im new to asterisk and telephony in general...so any help would be
greatly appreciated

I have asterisk system running on  a T1 PRI  using a T100P.
As far as I can tell all the .conf files are correct but every 10
seconds I get the following:

------------Begin Debug-------------------
T203 counter expired, sending RR and scheduling T203 again
Sending Receiver Ready (46)

 > [ 00 01 01 5d ]

 > Supervisory frame:
 > SAPI: 00  C/R: 0 EA: 0
 >  TEI: 000        EA: 1
 > Zero: 0     S: 0 01: 1  [ RR (receive ready) ]
 > N(R): 046 P/F: 1
 > 0 bytes of data
-- Restarting T203 counter

< [ 00 01 01 5d ]

< Supervisory frame:
< SAPI: 00  C/R: 0 EA: 0
<  TEI: 000        EA: 1
< Zero: 0     S: 0 01: 1  [ RR (receive ready) ]
< N(R): 046 P/F: 1
< 0 bytes of data
-- ACKing all packets from 45 to (but not including) 46
-- Since there was nothing left, stopping T200 counter
-- Stopping T203 counter since we got an ACK
-- Nothing left, starting T203 counter
-- Got RR response to our frame
-- Restarting T203 counter

it only shows up in the console when I turn on intense debuging for the
span and set verbose to at least 4.
The PRI is showing green, but when you try to call in it just gives a
fast busy and asterisk doesnt show
anything as having happened...

--
*G. Phileomonto*