[Asterisk-Users] SIP soft phones

asterisk at bortal.de asterisk at bortal.de
Wed Sep 22 15:00:01 MST 2004

Hello!

Can anyone recommend a good/handy/nice sip soft phone?
I have already done some testing with kphone and gnome meeting (which cant
do sip).Can you recommend a open source project?
It should mainly be practial and have a address book.

I found kphone quite unstable, the address book is designed quite poor,
and if you would like to transfer a call with the transfer button you cant
access the address book.
I already had a look at asterisk-wiki, but i though i might want to ask
you guys to see what you are happy with.
Thansk, Mario