[Asterisk-Users] Linksys PAP2-NA

John Millican john at millican.us
Wed Sep 22 12:24:25 MST 2004

This is the guy that i talked to and he seemed helpfull
David Durel

Bottom Line Telecommunications
http://www.shopblt.com/
salesm at shopblt.com
Voice / FAX:  (860) 886-1011
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern Time
 as i said before i searched the site and the PAP2-NA is no longer listed.
May be a flood of calls will prompt them to b&*%# at linksys.
John