[Asterisk-Users] Red Alarm on X100P

Bob Klepfer bob at photon-x.com
Wed Sep 22 08:13:58 MST 2004

3) It could be the motherboard.  We're on the cheap here and used
available components to make our server...worked fine with two x100's,
then the boss wanted another line.  Once I got the damn thing to accept
them all on different IRQs, two would red alarm nearly every night at
random times.  Calling in on those lines, though the calls wouldn't
answer, would clear the alarms.  After trying various * and zaptel
versions, I replaced the mobo with an older dual P3 I had.  Either the
slots were getting more power or something else in the mix fixed it.
Don't care -  it works and I have other things to worry about.

Best,
Bob