[Asterisk-Users] SIP Phone

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Wed Sep 22 07:56:48 MST 2004

Do you have a price range?

I use Polycom IP500s and the speaker phone is awesome.  It picks up
speakers in the room very well at 5-6 feet.
Polycom has always made an exceptional speaker phone even on plain ole
phones.
Their implementation on the IP phones is excellent so they are my
preference.
I have heard that the Cisco phones are quite nice too.  I think from a
previous conver that the 7905 has a speaker phone and is priced fairly
low.

Cheers,
Wiley