[Asterisk-Users] PRI messages while running

bdolljr at bigskytech.com bdolljr at bigskytech.com
Wed Sep 22 07:36:54 MST 2004

>Every so often I get a raft of messages like this:
>
>-- B-channel 0/1 successfully restarted on span 1
>-- B-channel 0/2 successfully restarted on span 1

As far as I know,  this is expected behavior.  There is code to reset
inactive B-channels periodically.  I think the default is once an hour.  I
remember reading some previous posts about this so try doing a google
search to get more info.

Use this as your google search
site:lists.digium.com "successfully restarted on span"

Thanks,

Bill Doll Jr
System Engineer
Big Sky Technologies, Inc.