[Asterisk-Users] PRI messages while running

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 07:18:03 MST 2004

I have an Asterisk system running on T1 PRI trunks using a TE405P. It
seems to be running ok, but one thing puzzles me.

Every so often I get a raft of messages like this:

-- B-channel 0/1 successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-channel 0/2 successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-channel 0/22 successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-channel 0/23 successfully restarted on span 1

I could understand having them when starting up or when the D channel
comes Up after having been Down, but I also get them during normal
operation while calls are active. It doesn't seem to disturb those
calls, as far as I can tell.

Can anyone shed some light on it to put my mind at rest? Thanks!

Tony
--
Tony Mountifield