[Asterisk-Users] Optus Australia Multiline SHDSL service

Jamie Carl geek at j-code.net
Wed Sep 22 01:29:11 MST 2004

What is the type/model of the Adtran box?

I was under the impression the Optus Multinet network (of which
MultiLine is a product of) used 2 boxes onsite.  One an SHDSL NTU and
the other a voice router.  That is, unless things have changed since I
left.

The service has definately been completely installed?  Usually they'd
install the NTU and not put the voice router onsite until sometime
later.

Normally though you would be provided with E1s by Optus which the TE401p
should work fine with.

Regards,

Jamie Carl
Chief 'Stuff' Officer