[Asterisk-Users] Optus Australia Multiline SHDSL service

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Wed Sep 22 00:57:37 MST 2004

Sounds like you'll need a TE410p (Austel approved) or an E100p (non Austel
approved).  Which provide 4 or 1 E1/T1 interfaces respectively.  Depending
on your number of internal extensions and need for call queues etc one
server running Asterisk could handle everything.  We currently have an
Onramp10 and 25 internal extensions running with a TE410p and a HP DL320 as
server.  Internal extensions are a mix of Cisco 7960's and Grandstream Budge
Tones with an ATA286 providing an analog interface for fax and modem.

Craig