[Asterisk-Users] No call progress from * to E1

David Zanetti david.zanetti at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Sep 21 16:43:04 MST 2004

Setup:

 System Phones <--> PBX <--E1--> * <--> SIP Phones

Calls work in both directions. However, ringing feedback to caller only
works in the SIP->System direction. System callers to a SIP endpoint get
silence, until call is picked up or dropped into something else.

I've tried both Dial() with the r option, and Ringing() before Dial(),
and neither works. With PRI debugging enabled, I can see Asterisk never
passes a call progress message back to the PBX.

Bug? Option I've missed?

Thanks.

--
David Zanetti <david.zanetti at catalyst.net.nz>