[Asterisk-Users] Astricon

Steve Kann stevek at stevek.com
Tue Sep 21 12:52:13 MST 2004

The STSN devices are here in the rooms.  I'm currently "sharing" the
connection via my powerbook.  Dunno if anyone will be able to reach it
from other rooms or not...

It is $9.99/day, and when you buy it, you apparently also get unlimited
local/LD telephone calls, so, if your SIP device doesn't work through
NAT, you can always use the hard phone.

There is Wifi in the lobby, but it is a per-minute deal.

-SteveK