[Asterisk-Users] Astricon

Fri Sep 17 18:03:58 MST 2004

> Does anyone know if the Marriott has Wi-Fi?  LAN connection in the room?

According to the STSN (www.stsn.com) hotel locator, the Marriott does
have in "room" wired access.  Wireless access and Meeting room access.
At $9.99/day (cheaper usually if you buy blocks of in multiple days)
locked to a MAC address.... a NAT router would help multiple computers to
share...   Usually you can select a private or public (no firewall)
address when signing up...

I suspect the in-meeting room access might be free if worked out from
the hotel.  I see others are bringing their "Linksys WRT54GS" routers
that'll be great.