[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp/SEP<mac>.cnf.xml

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Sep 21 08:53:30 MST 2004

If you are going to use the 7914 (which yes, unfortunatly isn't supported on
SIP, dammit Cisco) you might want to check out

http://chan-sccp.sourceforge.net

an alternative sccp module for *. Before we switched all our 7960's to SIP
we used this and it seemed alot better than the built in one.

Matthew