[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp/SEP<mac>.cnf.xml

Jesse Tyler jtyler at goarctic.com
Tue Sep 21 08:23:16 MST 2004

HI all:

I have spent a large amount of time configuring/installing phones
connected to Asterisk. Halfway through the process I discovered that my
Cisco7960 with 2 7914 expansions was not supported in the SIP protocol.
After reverting to SCCP 6.0(4.0) I am now perplexed with the hassle of
configuring SCCP to properly work with Asterisk.

So far I have gotten the phone to dial and receive calls from the other
participating SIP 7.2 phones on the LAN. Obviously this verifies that
chan_sccp is correctly installed and running. I have scoured the
internet looking for documentation regarding the 7914 call modules with
asterisk and turned up nothing.

So this is my question....

Does anyone have any kind of documentation regarding 7960 phones with
7914 expansion modules running on AsteriskPBX???

I also have the proper load file for the expansion module...

Any Help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Jesse Tyler