[Asterisk-Users] Uniden UIP-200 Multiple line appearances

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Mon Sep 20 15:22:55 MST 2004

They don't do multiple lines presences as mentioned in another post, but they
will indeed register to more than one SIP server. I haven't gotten into this
functionality, but in the tfp config you can set secondary and emergency SIP
access. Probably not what you want, but it is worth mentioning the feature.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com