[Asterisk-Users] How can I make a rotative board?

Rodolfo Grave rodolfograve at yahoo.es
Mon Sep 20 14:22:29 MST 2004

Hi.

Can you give me some hints on how I can create a rotational board?

I dont even know how to spell it in english. What I want is to have more
than one line reserved, but with a single phone number, so that people
can call to the same number and get a ringing signal if any of the lines
is available, instead of having to dial 5 different numbers in order to
get a free line. This is done since first phone lines were invented :)
but I dont know how to setup this. I write this to this list because I
want to use it with asterisk. If this is the wrong place, could you
please at least give me some hints? As I said, I dont even know how to
spell it in English.

Thanks for your time,

RODOLFO

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0439-0, 20/09/2004
Tested on: 20/09/2004 23:22:31