[Asterisk-Users] Setting time on ADSI phones from Asterisk

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 19 20:21:21 MST 2004

> Would anyone know of a way to set the time automatically on an ADSI
> capable phone from *?
just call the phone its part of the adv callerid fsk tones it will set it as
soon as ypou call the adsi phone
i have some 350's and 480's and the the time is set
> The phone in question is a Aastra 480e.
>
> While I am at it, does anyone have any helpful docs on the ADSI script
> programming?
as usual
http://www.google.com/custom?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&cof=&sitesearch=lists.d
igium.com&q=adsi+script

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2004-June/004891.html
from a previous post i made

the HUGE issue is that v1 adsi is so limited
you to write a adsi v2 parser / compiler to replace
app_adsiprog->adsi_process
the  orginal was done for the v1 350's phones....

but at this point with inexpensive 480i ip phones starting to come on the
market why bother
using adsi to build an interface/app on the icd display
its soooooooooooooo slow compared to ip based phones  480i and the memory is
so limited
its like stuffing an elephant in a phone booth to make an interesting adsi
apps ...