[Asterisk-Users] No sound from IVR scripts, yet calls placed without any problem.

matt.riddell at sineapps.com matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sun Sep 19 17:31:22 MST 2004

On 19 Sep 2004 at 18:19, Nick Barnes wrote:

> Thanks for your comments and suggestions though - keep them coming,
> there's sure to be something I missed.
>
> I think I may just recompile * and try it all from scratch again.

Yeah.  I'd delete the source and regrab it from CVS.  Don't worry
about deleting the conf's yet.  It's easier just to grab CVS (not
that you should need to on a ghosted machine).

Does music on hold work?

Are the phones SIP? I'm just wondering if maybe the reason you audio
between them is that they do a reinvite and actually talk to each
other rather than through Asterisk.

Maybe also run an NMAP or similar against the box (not from the box -

ideally somewhere close to the phones)...

Can you make a call via the console?

Then you're down to ethereal...mmmm nice

Cheers,

Matt Riddell
http://www.sineapps.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News - html)
http://www.sineapps.com/rssfeed.php (Daily Asterisk News - rss)