[Asterisk-Users] new ATA box for sale by Linksys

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sun Sep 19 11:38:59 MST 2004

Matthew Boehm wrote:
> I had 2 senior level management people at linksys corp confirm that this
> would not be possible until December. They both told me that they are
> currently in development of a 'non-locked' version but that it would not be
> in stores until December.
>
> Did you find these PAP2-NA at Fry's as well? Online somewhere?

I just googled and found several sites that offer the "NA" version.

On one I have up before me right now (costcentral.com) the description
says, "2PT PHONE ADAPTER VOIP GENERIC VERSION"

I would think that would indicate that it's not the Vonage-locked
version.  I was just about to buy a couple of them, but now you've got
me scared :-)

B.