[Asterisk-Users] new ATA box for sale by Linksys

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Sun Sep 19 11:34:58 MST 2004

I had 2 senior level management people at linksys corp confirm that this
would not be possible until December. They both told me that they are
currently in development of a 'non-locked' version but that it would not be
in stores until December.

Did you find these PAP2-NA at Fry's as well? Online somewhere?

Thanks,
Matthew