[Asterisk-Users] new ATA box for sale by Linksys

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Sun Sep 19 08:22:58 MST 2004

Fry's Electronics has a new Linksys 2 line ATA box for sale for $59.99
retail. They have a version with a router for $89.99.  We picked the
non-router version up and it seems to be a rebadged Sipura SPA-2000.  The
box has a Vonage service package inside as well, but it does work with other
services.

The box also has a "User Guide" meant for end-users that is very well
written [no Engrish] and explains the calling features and install well.

I imagine that the wholesale price of these ATAs will be very attractive if
they are selling for $60 retail!