[Asterisk-Users] 13 sec. delay what is causing it?

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Sat Sep 18 16:39:39 MST 2004

Eric,
I am very aware of what you are talking about.  However I am comparing two
different computers connected to the exact same PSTN line in the US, using
the exact same Digium TDM card.  Huge difference in cpu's and bus speeds.  *
still needs to get the data from the TDM or X100P card and parse it
internally before ringing the pbx extensions.

Lyle