[Asterisk-Users] No sound from IVR scripts, yet calls placed without any problem.

Nick Barnes nick at bcn-it.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 11:35:25 MST 2004

On Behalf Of R Wong:
> how about the sound file location? i've got an experience IF
> you are not using the english, you need to let asterisk know
> the file location.

I should, perhaps, have been more clear. I Ghosted my Asterisk box which is
fully working. There were no changes to anything other than the extra HFC
card (I think this is a bit of a red herring, but I mention it anyway). This
box was also fully working in my office before I took it to his.

Nick Barnes