[Asterisk-Users] No sound from IVR scripts, yet calls placed without any problem.

R Wong rolland.wong at cgc.com.hk
Fri Sep 17 10:56:07 MST 2004

not sure if this can help since I'm also a beginner to asterisk...

how about the sound file location? i've got an experience IF you are not
using the english, you need to let asterisk know the file location.
for example, you've got a file named "testing.wav(gsm)" and it located in
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/xx1
in the extensions.conf, you need to place something like
"xx1/testing.wav(gsm)".

Regards,

R Wong