[Asterisk-Users] Extensions Submenus

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Sep 16 14:20:59 MST 2004

Create a new message when starting a new thread. This has nothing to do
with the Earthlink SIP P2P file sharing you responded to.

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 14:09, Bartosz Wegrzyn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I create a submenus in extensions.conf.
>
> For example:
>
> 1 for english, 2 for polish
>
> and then again depending which option was selected:
>
> 1 support
> 2 sales
> 3 other
> 0 operator

Name your voice files properly and set language.
pbx*CLI> show application SetLanguage
pbx*CLI>
  -= Info about application 'SetLanguage' =-

[Synopsis]:
Sets user language

[Description]:
  SetLanguage(language):  Set  the  channel  language to 'language'.  This
information is used for the generation of numbers, and to select a natural
language file when available.  For example, if language is set to 'fr' and
the file 'demo-congrats' is requested  to  be  played,  if the file 'fr/demo-
congrats' exists, then it will play that file, and if not will play the
normal 'demo-congrats'. Always returns 0.