[Asterisk-Users] ZAP Hook flash / recall on active zap interface

Marcelo Pacheco marcelo at macp.eti.br
Thu Sep 16 06:14:39 MST 2004

The flash application flashes que current ZAP device, it doesn't take a
parameter AFAIK. Correct me if I'm wrong.

For instance, you could use this for manual call deflection on a POTS line, if
the user asks to be transfered to another branch, you could use Flash then
Dial the DTMF digits to call the other extension and transfer.

Marcelo Pacheco