[Asterisk-Users] ZAP Hook flash / recall on active zap interface

Sophus sophus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 03:25:46 MST 2004

Hi there,

I have a x100p card in an asterisk box.  Does anyone know if it's
possible to do a hook flash / recall on an active zap channel?

On what I'm trying to do...
>From an ordinary analogue pstn telephone I can call someone, press
recall, call someone else, press recall 3 & presto we're on a three
way chat, with me only using one line - using the telephone company's
3waychat feature...

I have tried Flash(Zap/1), and similar commands, however an error is
returned "Unable to create channel of type 'zap'".  I guess * is
trying to open another non existent zap interface here...

So, does anyone know if / how this is possible using asterisk, with
just the one zap interface (x100p card)...

grateful for any feedback

cheers
sophus