[Asterisk-Users] 3 Way Calling on Snom Phones and Asterisk

Brian J. Rathman brian at strata-com.com
Thu Sep 16 06:11:43 MST 2004

Has anyone been able to get 3way/Conference working with the snom200 and Asterisk. According to the documentation for the phones the option should come up when you have two lines active on the snom phone. Unfortunately, I don't see this option appear and I am now beginning to wonder if this is a limitation of Asterisk. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian