[Asterisk-Users] Static Problem... Ahhh!

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Wed Sep 15 09:05:21 MST 2004

Hello,

Has anyone else ever experienced Static Problems with a T100P connected
to an Adtran Total Access 750?  We have two FXO modules in the Chasis to
interface to Verizon.  At first I thought it was just one line, and was
Verizon's fault, but now we are seeing it across all lines and it comes
and goes.  It's sort of weird, because only we can hear the static most
of the time.  The remote party can not hear it.

I tried setting the IDE drives to UDMA3, with no success.  Any ideas
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Brent D. Franks