[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi and outgoing calls

Scannachiappolo scannachiappolo76 at swissinfo.org
Wed Sep 15 07:19:12 MST 2004

I have one * with an avm c2 Isdn card installed and connected to 2 isdn
lines with 2 different numbers (444 and 555). I configured capi.conf as
follows:

[interfaces]
msn=444
incominggmsn=*
controller=1
devices=2

msn=555
incominggmsn=*
controller=2
devices=2

I would like to configure * so that outgoing calls takes up before the 2
channels of line 444 and if both are busy the channels of te second line
(555) . In my extensions.con I setup for outgoing calls this extension:

exten => _X.,1,Dial(CAPI/444:B${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,2,Hangup

but in this way i take only the 2 channels of the first line. How can I
modify my configuration in order to take up all 4 channels?

Thanks.