[Asterisk-Users] queue_log analysis

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Tue Sep 14 09:08:44 MST 2004

Hello list,
I have upgraded the queue_log analyzer I was talking about last month so
that some sample pages are available in English too, and this time I
tested them with Firefox too. :-)

This is mostly an incremental upgrade meant to show what the program is
currently doing. I expect to have a downloadable demo version available as
soon as I can test it with some more queue_log data.

I am looking for existing queue_log files so that I can try the analyzer
on more and more real-world data.

You should find everything at http://demo.xcept.it/xc-ast/

Thanks
l.

--
Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/