[Asterisk-Users] SIP registrations CVS Head

Kevin Asterisk at gtcus.com
Tue Sep 14 08:00:29 MST 2004

I previously reported a problem with receiving inbound calls with Galaxy
Voice and the Current CVS Head version.  I am currently running version
5/17/04 of the CVS HEAD and my incoming calls work correctly with Galaxy
Voice.  If I upgrade to the Stable release or the current CVS head I am
no longer able to receive incoming calls.  I would really like to use
the current version of the CVS as it has some enhancements that I need
but am restricted with the Galaxy incoming calling not working.  When I
do a 'sip show registration' it says it's registered.

Would someone be able to assist with a debug of the SIP traffic to
determine the cause for possible remedy with either the CVS Head or my
configuration?

Thanks,

Kevin