[Asterisk-Users] Broken sound in voicemail

Ben Merrills ben at griffin.com
Tue Sep 14 08:02:31 MST 2004

Hi,

Been using asterisk for a little while now, but we're starting to notice
that a number of voicemails left have very broken sound. We're using a
Digium Quad E1 card, we had some problems with broken audio at first
that turned out to be a problem with interrupts, however those issues
seem to have been solved. Yet we are getting broken sound in voicemail.
Could this be something to do with silence detection? Has anyone else
experienced similar problems?

Any help much appreciated,

Regards,

Ben