[Asterisk-Users] Mitel 5010 +5220

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Sep 14 06:49:42 MST 2004

I have had many conflicting conversations with Mitel dealers, resellers and
executives, they don't seem to know what they want to do. At one point they
say they will be releasing a full line of easily configurable SIP phones,
then they take that back, then they say they will be backward compatible
with existing SIP released phones, then they take that back. All I can say
is that I have been less than impressed with my Mitel SIP phone that I have
had for the last year overall and would much rather buy a Snom or Polycom
instead of Mitel in the future for the same price.

MATT---