[Asterisk-Users] OH323 Trunking

Huddleston, Robert RHuddleston at cavtel.com
Tue Sep 14 05:17:37 MST 2004

I've successfully got inbound/outbound calling working with our Asterisk
using the Asterisk-OH323 channel driver. We are using a parent gatekeeper
and the NuFone H323 channel driver would not work with the parent
gatekeeper...
I'm trying to determine a way to ensure that the line used for outbound
calling is always available i.e. like trunking..
>From what I can tell when I place an outbound call from Asterisk it always
tries to use the first registered H323 alias...
My dial plan in extensions just says Dial(OH323.....)

Is there a way to use OH323 as a trunk - or to somehow write a rule that
says to use alternate registered aliases if one it looks for is in use /
busy??

Thanks...

P.s. I am a newbie =)