[Asterisk-Users] Alchemy branch integration, one way audio

Stuart Mackintosh sm at opusvl.com
Mon Sep 13 10:27:29 MST 2004

I am attempting to connect an asterisk system into an existing Network
Alchemy branch. This system supports h.323 and has an optional vocoder
card (Very expensive!) to enable other codecs.

I have achieved one-way audio in either direction but cannot get 2way. I
feel the problem is codec related. I have selected Transparent 64k as
the codec (I believe the only one supported without the vocoder card)
but unsure what I should set at the asterisk end.

Using recent asterisk, oh323 0.63b and oh323 1.13

Has anyone had this working?

Thanks,
Stuart.