[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Simon simon at sita.com.my
Sun Sep 12 22:01:31 MST 2004

I need help,

I went through  the Asterisk homepages and the links but i couldnt find
any configuration  related to TDM 11B expect for the hardware
Now I bought an TDM11B (1 FXO Module & 1 FXS Module) Dev Kit and manage
to install the cards with the help of the manuals
(i) modprobe zaptel
(ii)modprobe wcfxs
After setting up the dialplan i am able to call to PSTN but i couldnt
receive any calls from outside

I have attached together the three main file . Can anyone please help me