[Asterisk-Users] iconnecthere DTMF detection

Xu, Duo xuduo18 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 21:54:53 MST 2004

I try to use asterisk to make automatic autobound call
to  do survey. this requires DTMF for feedback from
people called.

My setup is:
asterisk--->iconnecthere---->PSTN

but asterisk is unable to detect any key pressed. No
information shows up in the CLI. I tried to set
dtmfmode=RFC2833, info and inband. none works out.

I checked the past archives, no definite answers are
found.Could anybody give me a reply on this topic?

Thank you!

Manny