[Asterisk-Users] Final Help on setting up x100p

Rodolfo Grave rodolfograve at yahoo.es
Sun Sep 12 10:59:17 MST 2004

Hi.

I have installed a x100p (THE x100p for those who have seen my former
post). Now I just want to connect a "normal" phone (not an IP phone) to
the card and use it as a sip extension (I have a FWD account)... more
clearly:

I want to be able to pick up the phone and call any FWD user using my
FWD account... receive the FWD calls in that phone, and also to be able
to make normal PSTN calls...

I suppose that's possible (I find it very simple for the things you can
do with asterisk), but I'm a bit lost in the configuration options and I
want to use this simple settings to go in there and understand all that
better.... I do have read the documentation, but I'm still a bit lost.

Thanks to everybody, you're a helpful community.

RODOLFO

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0437-1, 09/09/2004
Tested on: 12/09/2004 19:59:19