[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice

Joel Gathercole joel-lists at netrique.biz
Sun Sep 12 09:26:15 MST 2004

Hi,

This past week our account got disabled due to massive registering
requests (BV told me 1000's in a few minutes). It has happened 3 times.
In my logs I only can see a reason for one of them happening, which I
believe is a bug in *, ("could not grab lock, retrying...") I noticed
that line about 300 times in a row in a matter of 20 seconds.

Now the most recent time they changed the password for me and
re-activated the account, I am only able to send one voice channel at a
time, meaning one phone call at a time. In the past I was able to handle
unlimited w/o problems. BV has not been answering the phone (probably
too busy lately, they do have excelent phone support).

Thanks

Joel