[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Budgetone 100 Caller ID shows extension, not incoming Caller ID

Duane duane at e164.org
Sun Sep 12 07:41:02 MST 2004

Steven P. Donegan wrote:

> I've looked through the archives - and see questions similar to mine,
> but no answers. What, if anything, can be done to get the incoming
> Caller ID to be presented on the Budgetone's Caller ID display? In all
> other respects the phone+Asterisk seem to be extremely happy with each
> other.

What you need to do is strip the alpha caller name from the caller ID,
the 101's can only handle numbers and it's trying to display a name...

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
	I only try to dance better than myself."