[Asterisk-Users] Leading '0's and what do 'pri_dialplan', 'pridialplan' and 'prilocaldialplan' in zapata.conf do?

Nick Barnes nick at bcn-it.co.uk
Sun Sep 12 03:47:51 MST 2004

David answered:
> I too battled a similar problem with my TDM400p.  I solved it
> by putting the following in the channel descriptions in zapata.conf:
>
> stripmsd=0
>
> Clearly this is not the default which I think should be obvious...

Hmmm. This doesn't appear to make any difference. Looking at the docs of
'stripmsd', it appears to be obsolete, which is a bit worrying if it is
obsolete, but has a default value of anything other than zero. I've added it
to my zapata.conf and put in the appropriate comments, so at least if it
happens again we know what's what.

Tim added:
> Put
>
> nationalprefix=0
> internationalprefix=00
>
> in your zapata.conf file!

Ah-ha. Bingo.

And, after some googling, I found an explanation of why this is necessary
under the capi.conf documentation. Doh!

Many thanks to everybody who replied on- and off-list. Your help is very
much appreciated.

Nick Barnes