[Asterisk-Users] FWD

Ed Guy edguy at pulver.com
Sat Sep 11 15:23:07 MST 2004

Steve,

Your problem appears fixed; I provisioned your account manually.
I'm not sure what caused the problem, but, I'll make sure that
the FWD support and Operations team is aware of the issue as it may
affect other FWD features.

Note: the best way to reach the FWD support team is via the
web form at http://www.freeworlddialup.com/support/support_form
however, FWD's IAX server is still considered experimental.

/ed guy