[Asterisk-Users] FWD

Marty Mastera mmastera at m3resources.com
Sat Sep 11 10:32:58 MST 2004

> Im trying to get IAX to work between my * and FWD. I
> activated my iax2 account on iax.fwdnet.net and I get the output:
>
> "Registered to '65.39.205.121', who sees us as 68.14.203.254:4569"
>
> when I start asterisk. I tried used the Call Me tool on
> fwdnet.net but I dont get any calls even though the Call Me
> tool says everything looks ok.
>
> Can someone call my FWD number and just leave me a message if
> i dont answer.
>
> FWD Number is 474538. My * box is configured to ring one of
> my extentions.
>
> Thank you,
> Steve Maroney

Steve:

Does outbound via FWD work?  I just tried calling your number (11:30am
Mountain on Sat) and FWD says you are currently offline...if you are
registering correctly, what shows up on the CLI when an incoming call
happens?  Even though I was registering properly, incoming calls to my
FWD were being rejected until I got iax.conf set up properly to handle
things...

If outbound works, you can always try calling me (484162 x200) and I can
call you while you watch your CLI to see what happens...

Marty