[Asterisk-Users] Call Queues, CallerID, SIP and AutoDial

R Wong rolland.wong at cgc.com.hk
Sat Sep 11 02:30:47 MST 2004

Hello,

Current moment, I've successfully put the incoming calls into Queues and dial to an idle agents. When the agents answer the calls,  the agents can hear the pre-recorded message to incidate what's the service that the call is calling.
But there one problem that I'm not able  to make it having the Caller ID display on the X-Lite. Even I try to make a call direct transfer from Asterisk to SIP X-Lite, it's not displaying the CallerID too!
Is there's any method I can show the CallerID on the X-Lite?

By the way, I also want to know how can I make the Auto Dial depends on current idle agents? I know that when I put the .call files into /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing, the Asterisk will make outbound call regardness how many files there...any suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

R Wong