[Asterisk-Users] Suggested Motherboard for TE410P

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Fri Sep 10 20:37:21 MST 2004

Hi Adam-

I'm wondering if the TE405P might be a better choice, since it's 5 volt PCI
and may allow you to consider a wider selection of motherboards.  Sounds
like you may not need the latest and fastest motherboards, which often use
the 64bit 3.3v slots as you've probably found.

Regards
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel
President,