[Asterisk-Users] sip.conf from mysql

arsal siddiqui arsalsiddiqui at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 16:30:12 MST 2004

Victor,

spend sometime in reading this

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20GUI%20phpMyEdit

it might help some.

arsal

----- Original Message -----
From: Victor Alvarez <victor at sentidocomun.es>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:44:29 +0100
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] sip.conf from mysql
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com

Hi,
 First of all thank you Matthew, Nicolas and Ryan for your response.
 I would like to get information like context, mailbox, callgroup,
pickupgroup, codecs... also nat! If I make the substitution of the
text file i wouldn't like to miss information in the process.

 retrieve_sip_conf_from_mysql.pl seems to be a good B plan. I will
have to recharge sip.conf manually but.. If this is the way, I will
follow it. Anyway if plan A works with user and password, Why it can't
work with the rest of parameters??

 I'll continue my work on Monday.
 Have a nice weekend!
  Victor.