[Asterisk-Users] moh cell phones

jay wilton asteriskcr at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 13:06:14 MST 2004

Hello,

MOH always is choppy when someone calls from a cell
phone to my pots or nufone 866.  It sounds fine when
it originates from a land line.  I use zaptel
hardware, and plenty of resources.

I have tried to use different songs.  None have the
id3 tags, I tried the custom settings with -q -r 8000
-f 8192 -b 2048 --mono -s.  Tried permanent resampling
to 8khz, 16bit, filterd with lame -q1.  I removed my
packaged mpg123.59r-15 from debian testing, compiled
mpg123r (patched).  NO SOUP FOR ME.  thanks a billion.