[Asterisk-Users] Number of TDM405 Cards in one server

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Fri Sep 10 12:49:16 MST 2004

I would think the first issue regarding the number of cards is that each
card has to have a seperate and unique IRQ and cann't share IRQ's with
anything else.  So from that requirement, six would seem out of the
question.

As far as the rest, there are limits on number of calls, but they are more
related to the translating from one codec to another codec and so on.  Dig
around in the wiki for info on number of calls supported.

Lyle