[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP/RxFax anomalies...

Rob Fugina rob.fugina at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 12:09:05 MST 2004

I've recently started playing with the RxFax application on my
Asterisk box.  I've had success, mostly, but I've had some failures,
too...

The most recent failure is specific to receiving from a particular fax
machine -- a "Canon Laser Class 9000S".  The TIF images received are
readable, but the aspect ratio is stretched horizonatlly (or squished
vertically).

Is this a problem anyone else has seen before?  Is there a workaround?

Thanks,
Rob